Wednesday 18 April 2012

Wanted Playboy Millionaire Crime Fighter


Journeyed to a secret location this morning to photograph the Black Beauty, a 64 Imperial with such useful optional extras as forward and reverse rocket launchers, hood mounted machine guns and a flame thrower. Now that is one ride ready for your morning commute.


Have to finish the story for the Canadian magazine World of Wheels by the end of the month. Check your local news stands, well in this happy Dominion that is.


Unfortunately eligible bachelor Britt Reid was nowhere to be found. Now girls isn't, Plan B land a rich husband, who am I kidding that is Plan A!


Plus he has a really cool car.






3 comments:

  1. Link Wray... very cool! I posted a vintage clip of him performing "Fire" with Robert Gordon back in '78 in one of my posts recently. Amazing that much cool could fit in one room. :c)

    == Cass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked it out, liked Link's hair!

      Love the pissed off Easter bunny.

      Delete
    2. I laughed for about ten minutes when I watched that. (The pissed off bunny, not Link.) I'm recovering from broken ribs, so it was painful, but it was worth it. :c)

      And yes, Link's hair was very impressive. Those rockabilly guys really rock the 'dos, huh?

      Good luck with your millionaire search, btw. If you find two, let me know. I'm apartment hunting, and the prices are taking my breath away. And this time it *isn't* from my ribs...

      Hugs,
      Cass

      Delete