Sunday 5 August 2012

Day 7: Baby Blue



My good friend Bill dropped in Sunday for a much appreciated visit. By mid afternoon the rain had stopped and the sun made a dramatic return.

I changed out of my shorts and slipped on a baby blue sun dress I purchased a few weeks ago.  We decided to go for a cruise along the lake shore all the way to Hamilton (stopping to snap a few photos) then a fast run back on the highway hitting 95 mph, would have been over a ton if that silver Volvo wagon wasn't blocking the fast lane.

Later "J" and the girls as well as Bill and I went out for dinner, a great Sunday!

I am so happy to be me.









4 comments:

  1. Great pictures.

    By the way, I have to agree with the lady you mentioned in your previous post: you really do have great legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems I'm always trying to catch up on my reading. I'm a little late with this, but, I wanted to comment anyway.

    Excellent pictures!

    You look absolutely beautiful! Great legs, long and lean, just like your Caddy, which is extraordinary, like you!

    I love all the pictures and the music is top notch. Gene Vincent, Eddie Cochran, and they don't come any better than Brian Setzer. The Stray Cats were terrific, and I love him and his orchestra now with the Big Band era music.

    Looks like you had a wonderful day out with your friend and family.

    I haven't given up... I'm still praying that you find an excellent job.

    Hugs and prayers GF,

    Cynthia XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both Linda Marie Daniels and Cynthia Jane You are a very Beautiful Woman with great taste in music cars clothes.

    Now the hard part for me. "Shaking like a leaf." Asking for help would I need to get a Doctors recomendation to your friend the therapist I live in Perth county and would be willing to travel Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. you made my heart go thumpity-thump with these pics! wow!

    ReplyDelete