Monday 13 July 2015

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead......toxic relationship is c'est fini


I finally broke up with the person who was making my life miserable, after a month of sporadic contact I forced the conversation that ended it all.

I wish I could have let all my anger out but I still loved them and could not bring myself to say anything really hurtful. No friends going forward, I am still too weak to see them in any social setting...better out of site and out of mind.

I did in no uncertain terms tell them that they had behaved horribly, cruelly and were the worst sort of coward.

Did my unfortunate history have anything to do with breakup....yes partially

I can't believe how much this toxic relationship damaged my self confidence.

Well it was good to be the normal one in the relationship for a change.

Big thanks to Alice, Cass, Joanne, April and Julie for listening and providing a sympathetic shoulder to cry on.

Music is the best medicine sometimes:









3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this - the fact that you feel it needed to be done doesn't diminish any of the hurt.

    Sterkte as they say in Holland!

    Stace

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you did right, however hard it was to do, and however much it hurt at the time. Now you can get on with living your life for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call/WhatsApp him on +2348104102662 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    From USA

    ReplyDelete