Sunday 30 December 2012

Trip to the Salon


How is that for the world's most unimaginative post, well that is what you get for blogging before your first cup of coffee.

Thanks to a Christmas gift from my mother I was able to pay a long over due visit to my favourite salon for an electrolysis appointment and to get my hair done. I had been very upset with recent photos as I hated the way my hair looked, not that I can do much with it as it is so straight.

A little bragging,  a regular client who had seen me in guy mode when I first started coming to the salon  (and at the time asked why a guy was there) remarked to stylist about how nice that woman looked.

Highlights and a cut made it look much neater in preparation for an interview and some important meetings in January.

Busy since Christmas working on a series articles due in January. Nothing too exciting, most automotive business stories.

OMG where did I put my arms




Hugs,

April

9 comments:

  1. Ah, you DO look good! No doubt about it, salon visits are fantastic if you need a morale boost.

    Good luck with next month's meetings.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new 'do! Yow are going to wow them at the interview and the meetings.

    The Critic was a hoot, wasn't it? Jon Lovitz stole every episode of The Simpsons on which he appeared...

    == Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look terrific! I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous.
    Hope everything goes well in January

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for next year. You look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks very nice. It's funny but going to get your hair cut and styled seems equally important for all of us. I'm now going to get my bottom part shaved and coloured brown every 3 weeks and the top done every 6 weeks and even after 2 weeks I feel my hair is getting too long and looking "girly". Oh and I'm naturally dead curly. Wanna swop? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure Joey, I used to sport a cool rockabilly DA in the summer and a crew cut in the summers LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. “Highlights and a cut made it look much neater in preparation for an interview and some important meetings in January.” – That’s definitely a good way to start the year! And pampering yourself for the Holiday season is not bad at all. Actually, I make it a point to get a new haircut and color when Christmas season comes. I considered that as a gift to myself! (Stela Dimitrov)

    ReplyDelete