Friday 26 September 2014

Plastic Phantastic, In which I refer to my Corvette not any surgeries I may have had ;)



We are having a summer after all, a spate of beautiful early fall days that have been hot and sunny. Yesterday I had some errands to run and it seemed too good a day not to take out the Corvette.

Like me she is somewhat “customized”. She has a SharkBite coil over conversion so corners well but rides rough on city streets. On a smooth highway it feels awesome.

Being of English extraction I am not given to emotional outburts but heading home after visiting my friend Tasha, who took the photos BTW I pulled onto the QEW and rocketed into the fast lane, T roofs off and the radio blasting rockabilly….I couldn’t resist and let out yell of pure joy.   

 
The adrenalin rush was intense, once home and the small block cooling off in the driveway I was bouncing around the house like Tigger on speed. 

4 comments:

  1. I've never really been into cars, although I do enjoy watching Top Gear.

    However, I'm so jealous!!! That is one beautiful car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful, and the cars not bad either. The only thing that ever put me of "vettes" along with most other American offerings was the handling, now I couldn't afford the petrol never mind the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing quite like feeling your back pressed into the seat while the world (and the rest of the traffic) recedes into your rear view mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bitchin' ride, girl! As I mentioned yesterday, I cannot believe this was the first time I've seen the 'Vette after we've talked about it so many times. Nice to finally see it. Now if only it were teal...

    == Cass

    ReplyDelete