Thursday 2 June 2011

Paint It Black

Beautiful summer has appeared as if by magic born of a record damp spring. But all I can see is a line of cars and they're all painted black"


I reached a nadir emotionally yesterday, my thoughts had turned increasingly dark as I could see only a lose, lose outcome from any possible future outcomes. Worried that my mood was dangerously bleak (I think you' all know what I mean) I stopped by to see my mother, I had a near breakdown but unburdening myself has not really helped.


"J" argues that I need pharmacological help. I am rather afraid of messing up my thinking anymore than it is already. I do know that things cannot go on like this as my depression is having a negative effect on those around me as well as my ability to function beyond work.


April


Yeah I know the photo is not of a black car but it is a 1959 Cadillac Superior hearse. Obvious choice but you can't go wrong with a classic, perhaps the most beautiful funeral car ever made.




4 comments:

  1. Under the heading of "... not as I do", let someone else take the wheel until you are ready to drive again. These heavy bodied monsters can make a real mess when left on their own at high speed, you know?

    Take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on antidepressant meds for a few months during the early part of my divorce, and they really helped. As for altering one's thinking, they only kept me from being depressed. It sounds like you really should consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel is correct, anti depressants can refuel the chemical that makes you feel happy, which takes can take the edges off the shattered glass beneath your feet.
    Though it also depends if you are suffering from a chemical imbalance in your brain or it's your life and surroundings are causing you to feel depressed, there is a difference.
    Anti depressants can't cure gender dysphoria, the war in Afganistan or a close relative dying of cancer.
    Only you are in control of you so perhaps only you can make you happy again.
    When somebody is suffering from depression of any form, the people close to them also suffer..
    I hope you sort something out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to Paint, Nirvana.Int qualifies as the strongest American DotA team with a well set and balanced team. He also predicts the success of Nirvana.Int in the Asian scene due to their strong roster and excellent adaptability. With the picking abilities of Puppey and the innovative strategies of the team he is sure that with given time and practice Nirvana.Int can rise to be the top team in the world. candy paint

    ReplyDelete