Monday 1 July 2013

Bonjour, Mademoiselle Avril!

She's out of surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea!!!!!!

She is very tired, but feels good.

Naturally, my priorities were in order.

First I said congratulations, and told her I loved her.

Then I started making fun of her. :c)

(Hey, she would do the same if the situation were reversed (someday, I hope!)) :c)

Here is a sample:

April: "Sorry. Hard to text with one hand."

Cass: "I am afraid to ask where the other hand is right now, to be honest."

April: Ha, Ha, ha. Smart ass. :-P

(For the record, she had no trouble firing off that last reply! lol)

I also sent her the following Far Side cartoons, based on seconds of careful research as to what they were doing while she was under:


And on that note, dear readers, I shall bid you adieu for now. On behalf of April, thank you for all of the warm thoughts and kind words!!!!

More details later tonight if April is up to it. :c)

Congratulations, sweetie!!!!!! Love you, girl!!!!!!!!! :c)

4 comments:

  1. Great to hear that the surgery went well and April is in good spirits. Thanks again for continuing to provide updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Miss April! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! Writing this from my blackberry and with a large ice pad on my private area.

    ReplyDelete