Friday 26 December 2014

Most Pathetic Xmas Dinner......Ever


but speaking of turkey, check out my fav pop punk band the Dollyrots with a bopping version of Little Eva's 1963 Let's Turkey Trot. The original on the Dimension label went to #20. It was even covered by Jan and Dean and used in the movie Easy Rider.

I don't know what it is but this song is so crazy its brilliant. Enjoy the ear worm....



Added My Road Redux bonus feature, Rita Pavone's French cover from 1965:



as to the frozen dinner, not bad actually.

3 comments:

  1. I understand they're also good heated up, btw.

    My Christmas dinner:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lCI63H1neY&spfreload=10

    Happy Boxing Day!

    == Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are quick and easy to prepare :) Happy Holidays, April.

    Calie

    ReplyDelete
  3. April, I'm so sorry that you've had to have just a frozen dinner for your holiday. I would have gladly shared a part of my boneless smoked ham, fresh from the oven. But alas, we're over 1500 miles apart. I just want you to know that even though you haven't made it to the straightaway on the track, you definitely will one of these days. You're a beautiful woman, inside and out. It's my wish to meet you one of these days - I'd love to talk cars with a woman who really knows what she's talking about!

    ReplyDelete