Saturday 31 January 2015

Almost Missed a Month, a good friend mentioned I had never missed a month posting....

ok ok so sue me, I've been lax at posting. Its cold here and my fingers are too numb to type.

The above sketch is a portrait of me by my eleven year old daughter! I think she has captured my enigmatic beauty....LOL

I've got a bunch of photos and junk I have yet too post but need to move a lot of files around. In the mean time enjoy the one guy I always go to when I'm feeling blue, George Formby!


here is a great documentary on the man and his music


Hugs,

April

3 comments:

  1. Yay, you did it :)
    Your daughter sounds so sweet to show how she really sees you.
    That's true love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a feeling I knew who the friend was. :c)

      I agree with you, Alice; her daughter sees our April for the lovely lass she is. Thank you for sharing it with us, hon.

      Hugs,
      Cass xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. A few years and your portrait will be hanging in the Louvre next to the Mona Lisa.

    Nothing like a bit of good old George to start the day :-)

    ReplyDelete